A baby swing is a piece of equipment that may be a necessity when you have an irritable baby on your hands and no soothing ideas. The right swing will provide a safe and comfortable place to calm your baby from fussy to relaxed in minutes. There are a wide variety of swings but the best portable baby swings have important features to look for, include ease of use, ability to sooth, quality, and safety.
Below are the top five baby swings:
- Fisher price cradle ‘n swing: comes in different colors and themes and settings for swings. These are easy to carry and store. It senses the baby’s weight to adjust motor torque and keeps swinging speeds consistent. The seat is very plush and comfortable with easy to clean fabric. Light weight and easy to put together. The 5-point harness helps to keep the baby safe and secure. It runs on either battery or power.
- Graco duet soothe swing plus rocker: swing seat can be removed and placed on the ground as a rocker. It has a soothing vibration feature with two speeds, which works in both modes. It has 5-point harness, along with a high 30-pound weight limit. When not plugged it burns through batteries like crazy. Separate power buttons for each feature.
- Graco simple sway baby swing: a super simple, relatively compact, highly reliable and versatile swing that comes in at a great price. The mobile is quite cute and simple. It has multiple settings for all features, has 5-point harness. It runs on either battery or power. Easy to wash seat cover. The seat has a fixed recline position and no cushioning support for small babies. It is comparatively cheaper.
- Ingenuity cozy kingdom portable swing: this is a super portable swing for space-constrained situations. It has multiple swing speed settings with nature sounds and lullabies. There is no adjustable recline which is ideal for napping but not great for a sit-up position, or do some playing or feeding.
- Graco every way soother swing with removable rocker: It has multi-direction seat which provides every possible way of swinging. This is less expensive and due to small size, takes up less space. Weighs only 20 pounds. The seat also doubles as a rocker. It is much simpler than the soother and doesn’t include any motion other than when your baby kicks and it rocks back and forth automatically.